Mr. Santiago Polo initiated the activity in 1880, based on a familiar tradition, on Belchite’s region (Saragossa). Immediately, he builds a new factory in Cariñena.
Immediately, he builds a new factory in Cariñena.
With his sons, Jose and Manuel, San José Mill, located in Saragossa, at the same time that initiates the management of Nuestra Señora del Duero factory in Almazán (Soria) and Navas factory in Alfindén.
The family, managed by Jose Luis Polo, grandson of the founder, acquires Villanueva de Gállego’s plant to the brand “Harinas Aragón” , nowadays turned into a mill in which the most advanced methods and the new technologies are not faced to the tradition in which, the quality and the specialization, has been and are a sign of recognized prestige in the whole country.
Currently, under the management of Paloma Polo, great-granddaughter of the founder, and with the help of unconditional partners trained in the philosophy of the company, the products that come out of this trademark for the entire country, means pride for Aragon, in which the culture of cereals, flour and its derivatives is recognized by its unquestionable quality.